March 28, 2024, 12:26:44 PM

Author Topic: What new animals do you want to see?  (Read 65397 times)

Offline skywolf920

• New Moon
    • View Profile
    • last  moon
Re: What new animals do you want to see?
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2014, 01:13:50 AM »
well.... i have not got the game but from watching videos "we love our youtubers"  :P so i would like dragons,and things that well breeding i guess where you can go in single player like wolfquest sortof so yeah

Offline Vivian And Everyone

• Quarter Moon
  • Before there is peace, blood will spill...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2014, 08:49:15 AM »
well.... i have not got the game but from watching videos "we love our youtubers"  :P so i would like dragons,and things that well breeding i guess where you can go in single player like wolfquest sortof so yeah
Good idea, blending the single player concept with the awesomeness of LM would equal epicness even for antisocial people! >:P (yes, yes I did XD)
Nobody likes you. Everyone left you. They're all out without you... Ha-ving, fun.....

Offline Ellywyn

• Full Moon
  • Slamming revolving doors like Batman.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2014, 04:26:24 PM »
So many pages. O.O

If I have anything listed that has been rejected or accepted prior to my post, please notify me and I shall change it immediately!
::Random Ideas (that pertain to species/models)::

Double-Hair Combo: An option for streaks? As in, splitting up the "color" territory for the manes, and tufts, into two (so, mane1 color, mane2 color?) Three would be pushing it, but it would be quite remarkable!
+ Also: Nose splitting. So: Nose1, Nose2. I would LOVE a marbled nose! Many cats have pink and black pawpads/noses... Very cuuuuute! :3

Play as a Pet Option: You take the place of your pet, and your character follows YOU around! You basically swap places. I don't even know how to begin coding for something like this... Mebbe it's impossible? Not impossible, but booooooorrriiiiiing! XD

A Couple Splattered Markings: Painted--it would work well for horses, as well as African Wild Dogs!

Real-ish Markings: For wolves! Grey on head, ticked fur towards the back... Sort of scattered? Like in WolfQuest!

::Playable Race Ideas::

--Zebras (I saw that equine was confirmed? If so, then just zebra markings--make a fat horse/Clydesdale model! :D I really wanna help now... this is a project I could get behind...)

--Whippets/Varied Dog Forms

--Snakes (Ooooh, any of the pets that we have? Squeeee.~)

--Spiders (I's gonna get chuuuuuuu... Mwahahaha, ARAGOG'S CHILDREN! Perfect for Halloween AND RP! [For those twisted minds... like mine...])

--Giraffe (Can I, CAN I? LOL I'll be necking it.~)

--Dragons (Like our pets! :D)

--Zombie/Cyborg/Robotic/Mutant Animals (Maybe I should ask for items instead? I am not certain which would be easier to make... What with textured buttons, little ribs and things poking out and so on...)

--Owls (I am a Guardians of G'Hoole fan--the books moreover.)

--Meerkats (They are a part of the Savannah ecosystem! Yes, I am Meerkat Manor obsessed... But it would be so cool! There could be portals to small tunnels that could act as burrows... SURPRISE SNAKE SPAWN! I'll shut up... Getting too excited. :P)

--Maned Wolf Forms (Tall, skinny...)

--Hedgehogs

--Bugs/Insects/Scorpions

--Fish/Sharks/Dolphins/Underwater Creatures/Marine Life

--Armadillos

--Any Endangered Animal

--Chimpanzee, Gorilla, and/or Human! Any monkey/ape variation, really... (Pffff RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. XXD Sorry, had to! IT POSSESSED ME.)

--New Alien Species! (Groot-like animals, or those that are actually plant-like, for all they need is water/sunlight... They can be green, or pink... Sport flowers and petals and powers! XD They could have four eyes... Be green... Have hooked noses, fat noses, blunt noses... Wide foreheads...)

--Wurr Crater Wolves (http://paperiapina.deviantart.com/art/Wurr-page-1-60747954 Start reading there! It goes along with mutant wolves, but technically these features, i.e. extra eyes, came about naturally, where there were monster rabbits...)

--Penguiiiiins!

--Ducks. Wood ducks! ILOVEDUCKS. (You need to watch Leafie, a Hen Into the Wild.)

--Parrots and Cardinals! (Rio.~)

--Squirrels, Mice, Badgers... (Redwall series! Hehe, we already have swords! >:3)

--Kangaroos, Wallabies, Wombats! Oh my!

--Addax

--Camels!

--Eagles and Hawks (Zambeziaaaaaaa!)

"Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do?

Maybe someone deleted the action you were about to do."
[img width=267 height=200]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah219/LeaNightrun/495f60b28c61ef86be713d0df8e063ae-d7ofz3x_zps950

Offline Dubstep

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2014, 06:46:39 PM »
(a) Seals,dolphins,whales,fish
(b) Snakes,crocodile,
(c) Birds,owls (Even though a owl is a bird..)
(d) Insects
petsbud
--------
dubstep

Offline Myeka

• New Moon
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »
- Owl, favorite animal.
- Raptor, with his cry. 8D

Really, I prefer fantasy animals... I would like to see more Druids cats or Dragons, or strange animals.
It's just a fabulous signature.

Offline Flufferanian

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2014, 05:00:23 PM »
Title pretty much sums it up. If we're going to add new playable animals to the game what would you want us to add? It can be anything, including ones that are in the current version.

Canine, Feline and Equine have been confirmed. :)

Kangaroo, Platypus, Capybara, Koala, Sugarglider, Earth Ponies, Pegasi, Unicorns, Dolphins, Sharks

Offline Nightcore

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2014, 09:58:35 PM »
1.Seal,shark,whale,fish,dolphin,seal,sea lion,walrus,sting ray,squid,starfish,jellyfish,
 2. Cricket,spider,firefly[PLEASEEEEE on the firefly omg plslspslpslp... Okay I'm done]
       3. Crocodile,lizard,turtle,snake,
      4.Wildebeest,antelope,hyena,elephant,giraffe,zebra,gazelle,cheetah,hippo,rhinoceros,monkey,praire dog,hedge hog,
     5. Platypus,beaver,otter,
6. Domestic cat, domestic dog,
                                              7. Hamster,gerbil,
    8. Tyrannosaur,sauropod,triceratops,ornithomimids,hadrosaurs,pterodactyl [dinosaurs]
 9. Site with bird names and pictures with sound: http://birds.audubon.org/species-by-program/cbid
     [also an owl]

10. Sloth,panda,

11. Kangaroo,koala,
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:02:30 PM by Nightcore »
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

PS. I'm a girl

Offline Blossomcloud123

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2014, 09:00:59 PM »
Some animals I would like to see are Horse, bull, basic large bird designs, and some basic small bird designs. With horse, some variations could be mule, donkey, and even a unicorn horn. Bull would just be cool to have, and with bird, some head variations could be duck, goose, eagle, chicken, sparrow, turkey, crow, nuthatch, and vulture. Some body designs could be chicken, duck, eagle, sparrow, crow, falcon, goose. Some tail designs could be eagle, turkey, chicken, duck, and sparrow. Some features could be a rooster's comb, a wattle, a crest(like a cardinal's) and extra fluff on the wings. Some body markings could be mottled feathers, tipped wing feathers, stripy feathers, and speckly feathers. Some head markings could be that of a bluejay, a pigeon/dove, a speckled head, a stripy head, and others. There could be special tail markings, like for the turkey tail, there could be plain markings, stripy markings, and a peacock marking. Also, a suggestion: separately colorable body parts and markings on particular body parts.

Offline HemmyTheMacaw

• New Moon
    • View Profile
    • Last Moon
« Reply #113 on: October 21, 2014, 06:56:00 PM »
Cheetah, bird, crocodile, giraffe, better looking housecats, monkeys, and anything else you can do. ;D
Hemmy is love. Hemmy is life.

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2014, 08:53:25 AM »
I second all owl requests...Owl's are my favorite animal, to be more specific, a Barn owl. So if Owl were possibly added, I'd love to see a Barn Owl feature.

Offline Killer kitty

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2014, 10:13:19 PM »
Well believe it or not I'm not a big fan of horses so I would like horses for prey. And if we have horses and dinosaurs and kangaroos as player models I wouldn't make any sense because
1. How would you like to see a horse kick a bunny to death?
2.i think we are playing with animals that are actually still living
3. Kangaroos are herbivores so they still won't will an elephant
4.we need predators as player models

Title pretty much sums it up. If we're going to add new playable animals to the game what would you want us to add? It can be anything, including ones that are in the current version.

Canine, Feline and Equine have been confirmed. :)

see what I mean we need predators that are menacing
But hey that's my opinion
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:28:14 PM by Husky »

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2014, 10:22:38 PM »
Well believe it or not I'm not a big fan of horses so I would like horses for prey. And if we have horses and dinosaurs and kangaroos as player models I wouldn't make any sense because

That wouldnt make any sense either.
Wolves do not go out and hunt elephant nor do mice or deer or even felines
They'd be stupid to go after something like that
We're not going for the realistic Wolf Quest style of game, so the species selection is to make others happy and give them a little more wiggle room to be creative with their characters.

Offline Killer kitty

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2014, 10:42:27 PM »
  I know about that but I'm ok with bears and other predators, but I'm talking about kangaroos, mice, and a platypus trying to kill stuff like an antelope. I'm ok with bears and overgrown ferrets but rabbits killing rabits.

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2014, 11:40:11 PM »
Yeah like I said it doesnt have to make sense :/

That's kinda the whole point pff
Besides, prey kill prey and predators kill predators at some point
It's just nature.

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2014, 02:50:52 PM »
I see your point, Killer, but this is a fantasy game and is only loosely based on reality. Wild animals in real life don't wear items, but we do here.

I agree with you Myeka, and the other people who have suggested this, about having some more fantasy-based animals. I'm pretty sure we all here had a fun time with the Merlions and our other wacky playable characters, but don't get me wrong, we don't have to turn back to Merlions and other mix-and-mash creatures, but have our own species. You might not see it working straight away with having real animals running about, like our canines and felines, but our markings are giving you the option to create your own thing and even your own in-game species, if you so wish. Who doesn't love tribal felines eh?
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain