April 27, 2024, 04:34:49 PM

Author Topic: Medals and quests  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Draco1182

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Medals and quests
« on: January 31, 2015, 01:56:18 PM »
I was just wondering about this in-game. Sorry if there is already a thread for this!

About medals:
I was wanting to know about how to sell items. Meaning to NPCs in the shops place. I saw a NPC shop owner called Item Buyer, but I don't know how to use him. Can anyone help me with this?

About quests:
I don't exactly understand how I can do quests. Like what do I need to do in quests? When I accepted one it didn't tell me what I needed to do. All it said was to share your love for LastMoon. Can anyone help me understand this more?

Thanks for all the help if you have helped me! I hope that I get some replies soon!
I love feralheart, last moon, minecraft and many more!

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Re: Medals and quests
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 02:07:54 PM »
Ahh I believe the item buyer is broken still. As for quests, I assume you've accepted a quest from one of the quest givers in Missionpoint yes? So then you just press 'L' and that should open up your quest log. Click on the quest you'd like to do and a pop up will open and have exactly what you need to do~

Offline Draco1182

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 02:37:11 PM »
Alright thanks!
I know this isn't in the thread that I posted, but i'm trying to defeat an enemy he wounded me and when I healed myself it didn't heal me all the way. I have a draw point which is cure x9, but I don't know how to make it work. Also because it hasn't healed me to the full bar my enemy keeps coming at me when I just healed and wounds me again and again. How can you help me with this one?

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 03:06:10 PM »
1) If you are wounded, your health bar will turn red. Lay down in water, and you will recover the quickest.
2) To get skills from a drawpoint, you click on the draw point, hold it down, and drag your mouse to the button that says "Draw". You will then get a random skill and amount of that skill.
3) To Heal yourself (After you've recovered from your wound) Press 2 To bring up your skills. If you keep pressing 2 you will cycle through all your skills. After a while, you will see "Cures X (insert Number here)" which are your cures. In F2, click on yourself to heal yourself.
4) If a prey keeps coming after you, Go to another dim, and try and find that prey again. Moving to another dim will respawn prey, and therefore give you a new chance at killing what you wanted to kill in the first place.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Draco1182

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 03:11:16 PM »
Thank you again this helps me out a lot!

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2015, 04:16:00 PM »
Guessing this is solved, if you have any more questions PM me and I can answer or I can unlock this topic!
//Locking
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain