April 26, 2024, 12:24:57 AM

Author Topic: Experience  (Read 2976 times)

Offline TheDarkCrow

• New Moon
  • ♪"Rust you bullets with his tears" ♪
    • View Profile
Experience
« on: December 12, 2015, 10:25:58 AM »
More suggestions, yay! :D
So I'm a big fan of hunting in this game and what I know you can't really get stronger no matter how much you hunt. People don't know about your experience expect for the items that you have on but that's a bit.. boring if you ask me :/ So! I was thinking if when hunting you could gain experience points! The more you have them, the stronger your character would become!
Also another idea, the more you hunt the bigger your character could get? I'm aware that your character can already get big when donating and to still keep donating a wanted thing you really should do work to make your character bigger. Blood, sweat and that kind of things xD
With these little ideas the experienced hunters could get more, well, experienced feeling? xD ^-^

"To Laugh Like a Hyena"

Offline Vann

• Quarter Moon
  • know thyself, know thy enemies
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Experience
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 12:20:41 PM »
i love this suggestion ^_^ the coding would be a little difficult, but i've seen other IT servers do it before.
profile art by shiro!

Offline Shirogane

• Quarter Moon
  • giant cow dicks
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 01:33:28 PM »
omg i love this idea too, the only problem is if your character gets bigger than there should be something else that's special for donating.
cant wait to level up to the max if this becomes a thing (;

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 03:19:31 PM »
I like the whole experience idea you have here, but some people may just try and find ways to hoard the xp and get an unfair advantage over others, although with maybe working out some kinks I'm sure it could work somewhere down the line. But I'd have to agree with what Shiro said about the whole "character getting bigger" as that's set as a donation for a reason. We only have a limited amount of awards we can give for the donations. xD

Offline TheDarkCrow

• New Moon
  • ♪"Rust you bullets with his tears" ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 03:49:43 PM »
I like the whole experience idea you have here, but some people may just try and find ways to hoard the xp and get an unfair advantage over others, although with maybe working out some kinks I'm sure it could work somewhere down the line. But I'd have to agree with what Shiro said about the whole "character getting bigger" as that's set as a donation for a reason. We only have a limited amount of awards we can give for the donations. xD

I understand completely, thought that it would be a little difficult :D

"To Laugh Like a Hyena"