June 17, 2024, 07:20:18 PM

Author Topic: Item transfers between accounts?  (Read 1816 times)

Offline ceiare

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Item transfers between accounts?
« on: January 01, 2016, 05:36:21 PM »
I've just managed to dig up the password for my ancient account and after scrolling through the characters it seems I have quite alot of items I'd like to get onto my current account (ceiare)

From what I'm aware multiple accounts aren't aloud anyway and I'm fine with deleting the old one once my items are recovered.

I was just wondering if there was a way a mod would be able to get every item from that account and move it to my newer account. I could probably do it myself using 2 computers, but it seems like there might be an easier way xD Also with crashes and stuff that might be kinda risky.
I'm willing to log on and remove the items I don't want and stuff so it's not a huge amount of things that get transferred.

If someone could let me know if that's possible, I can remove the items I don't want and give the go-ahead to move them to 'ceiare'.
I can provide passwords and such for accounts to prove I have ownership over both of them. uwu

Edit: I removed any unwanted items from the stash of my old account, so only the stuff I want is in there now.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:53:24 PM by ceiare »

Offline Myz

• Mooo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Item transfers between accounts?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 08:08:20 PM »
you can just start two games on the same computer and move it

Offline ceiare

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Item transfers between accounts?
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 09:18:01 PM »
Oh, okay! I wasn't aware I could have 2 windows open at once without being logged off the first one.

In that case, is there any way to transfer pets over?

Edit: It would just be the one pet if transferring was aloud. A spiked whale.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:25:46 PM by ceiare »