May 01, 2024, 03:03:25 PM

Author Topic: Jus a couple problems 'ere  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Equius

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Jus a couple problems 'ere
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:41:43 AM »
  Welp, it appears I've gotten a few problems. For one, the maps tend to glitch out a lot.(& when I say a lot I mean a lot.) Thus, this prevents me from being able to play the game correctly. As for the other problems, the portals on Portal Island like to scoot outta place, making things confusing and difficult. --And to add onto this problem, I can't see the textures on the portals themselves! It'd be great if someone would help me out here, considering I'm pretty new. ono;
{ { My ingame username is Equius! } }

Offline NaKomis

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Jus a couple problems 'ere
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 09:43:24 AM »
Hello there  :D

1. If your game is working very slow, you can turn off the Grass and Water Reflection (go to game>click ESC on your keyboard>go to settings>turn off Grass and Water Reflection, or reduce View Distance.)
2. What do you mean "portals on Portal Island like to scoot outta place, making things confusing and difficult"? Can you explain it more clearly?
3. I have the same problem with portals' textures, because there AREN'T any portal textures. But if you could be patient, I will add the textures and upload them in new thread.

~ NaKomis

Offline Equius

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 02:32:34 PM »
Ah, thank you for trying to assist me, although it looked to be just a temporary little glitch.
But what I meant by the portals scooting outta place is that they were moved out of place(or the map itself was moving, I can't really tell). But, of course I'll be patient for those portal textures. Thanks, yet again! c:
{ { My ingame username is Equius! } }

Offline jengatower

• Quarter Moon
  • plug it in and change the world~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 05:33:52 PM »
Do you mean when you use the map on the top left corner to try to get into portals, you don't seem to get into them even though you are by the dot? You will need to maximize the map. Press the plus sign to maximize it.

Or if you are talking about the invisible portals in for example Castle, that was a problem since the original Impressive Title game. It's probably because they are way high up in the air.

call be jenga
in-game name is jengatower

Offline NaKomis

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 06:22:03 PM »
Hello again. Here's the textures' topic: http://lastmoon.org/forum/tutorials/blank-portals/

~ NaKomis

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 04:39:50 PM »
Looks like its fixed, PM me if you're getting this problem again!
 //Locking.
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain