April 27, 2024, 04:47:25 PM

Author Topic: ~*Saii*~  (Read 13103 times)

Offline Haruki

• Your friendly neighborhood mofo
  • Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Saii*~
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2014, 09:15:38 AM »
Haruki~ Ah, the famous Haruki, I've heard about you from Dutch, I was hoping I'd get a chance to meet you. Thank you very much for the welcome! And they are fine, I love to see others enjoy themselves. To answer your question, my first name is real yes, but the last name is not my real last name. It's something I gave myself so that when in situations such as this where everything is public, I have something to fill in to make it look more...Professional, and yet keep it to a point where no one can seek me out in places where I wish not to be sought out.

HA. Suck it, Husky, I got a longer paragraph.

Ahem.

Let me just first start off with: Whatever Dutch told you, I didn't do it; I deny any and all claims; You may speak with my attorney for any other allegations. Witness was (and likely still is) drunk at the scene and therefore unreliable.

Glad to see you've got more internet-smarts than others. You go on with yo' badass-naming self. It's always nailbiting to have last names up here because of the Dateline exposure we've been getting. If Husky gets another freaking feature, this website will be on the fritz I swear.

Don't worry. I'll protect you. Catch me ingame some time and maybe we can chat or rp or something.

Neon can we just not with the judgement gosh IM TRYING TO MAKE A FRIEND HERE.
[weeps unattractively] 

{{I speaketh only the truth kek}}
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:08:08 AM by Dutchval »

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2014, 01:31:07 PM »
You betcha italked about haru
u scared now haru
huh
huh
Bbruh
Sorry, hey there Saii :D welcome to LM! And our forums Cx
Hope to see you in game soon!

FFFT. You forgot the rest of us Dutch! *Nags* I don't know if I'd call Haruki famous. Imfamous maybe. >_> LOL Nah I'm just kidding. Haru's cool.  :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 01:32:44 PM by FaintSilhouette »

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »
FFF SOB

And by cool she means crazy (:

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »
Haruki~
Ahaha! You absolutely made my day. It's not easy to make me laugh, but your words certainly did. Any who, are you sure you would dare to deny the accusations made by Dutch? If so, I would be terribly disappointed. You see, I love to roleplay, and she has told me what an amazing roleplay you were. Still dare to deny such words? Because I have been seeking out someone with talent and someone whom is literate to roleplay with. However...If you deny her words...Then I suppose I should no longer trust in Dutch's words. ;)
(To Dutch, if you're reading this, this is my horrible sense of twisted Sarcasm.)

There is no need to try dear Haruki. It'd be an honor to call you a friend of mine, especially if I could catch you online and roleplay with you. I've been in need for some inspiration, and from what Dutch has told me, you may quite possible be the roleplayer I have been seeking out. As for smarts, I'm not sure about smarts, just the fact of being careful. I've been in some...Interestingly terrible situations when I once used my full name and was found...Let's just say I got a facebook call that was...Quite, unpleasant. So I no longer use Facebook. Skype, yes, but I dare not to actually call. I am no longer trusting to video calls...>.>; However, it's nice to know I have you for protection! Ahaha! You're quite an interesting person Haruki, I do hope to get to know you more. Not in a creepy way even though it came out like that.

FaintSilhouette~
Hehe, how interesting. Dutch, how could you not bring up these other interesting characters in our conversations. :P Anyway, Faint, I do believe I agree with you. However, I would dare leave you out. You seem quite interesting as well! Do you happen to roleplay? I'm guessing so seeing as you're playing the game, but I may as well ask. Not everyone who plays an RPG actually, roleplays.

Husky~
Crazy is always better than normal. That's why I do so very enjoy to see people having fun and being so droll. It amuses me so. :3...And suddenly I read through what  just typed and I feel like a creep. o.O Ahaha -Pulls out the strings- Dance Puppets!...Ahem~..Sorry.

Offline Haruki

• Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2014, 08:48:41 PM »
And by cool she means crazy (:

What was that, Kettle? Did you say something?

Oh, Saii. My dear Saii. Poor, poor mislead Saii. First rule of LastMoon: Dutchval is lies. I'm sorry to disappoint-- truly, a thousand apologies-- but I'm not that roleplayer you're looking for. These aren't even the drones you're looking for. No, I'm sorry, but that title goes to FaintSilhouette and Bazookaneon and Raivenwings and a few others. They will roleplay you into the ground... and that's speaking from experience. Being in a room with them is like having Einstein sitting on your face. There's nothing you can do but just sit there and be like 'okay, here I am learning' while you sob uncontrollably.

If you think you can handle the disappointment, you can always settle for a Haru when those mofos aren't online.

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 08:56:24 PM »
Oh wow LIESSSS Haru
Lies I tell you
She's amazin' bruh, it'd be fun to see what you got sometime Saii (:

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2014, 04:51:53 AM »
Haruki~
Ahaha, fair enough, fair enough. However, despite what you say, I would actually like to catch you on sometime and roleplay with you if you're up to it? That does indeed goes for anyone here however. I really need to re-gain my muse, and I truly think this is just what I need, not just a calming enviorment, but a good roleplay as well. However, for the time being tonight, I will be spending all my time writing up Unknown's Information, so, that should be posted up sometime tonight, after that's posted, I will be in game until I get a new character to write about.

Husky~
It was a real pleasure meeting you in game today finally! Though it was short lived due to people crowding around like well...Animals (xD Bad pun...), I never did get a chance to talk to you.

Offline Haruki

• Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2014, 06:45:04 AM »

Yes ohmigosh yes.

Hey, I just met you.
And this is crazy.
But my user's Haruki.
So add me maybe.

Annnnd I couldn't work my skype name being ImpressiveHaruki_1 into the song so have that I guess.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 11:24:37 AM by RakshaWw »

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2014, 04:37:22 PM »
Sup.
-cough- Lemmie try that again.
Hello and welcome to LM! (Yes the staff are normally that creepy I can assure you of that now)

I'm just gonna warn you that I can be an utter twat at times, so don't be surprised if you see me running around screaming "I'M QUEEN OF THE SQUIRRELS!"

Aywho, welcome to the insanity trap (:

i'monly14don'tjudgesobsuncontrollably

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:00 PM »
Haruki~
Ahahah! I will happy accept your offer (And already have) and add you! I look forwards to seeing you in game some time, and hope we can roleplay here soon.

WarFang~
Hello there WarFang, thank you truly for the kind welcome. And yes, I've come to notice that! Ahaha, I fit in quite well here, I'm just as creepy.
And that...Shall be an interesting site should I see it, and you can bet I shall take a screen shot. >:3 -Holds out Arms- I'm ready for my straight jacket now.

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2014, 09:02:41 PM »
sobs
you know what
i quit
-throws hat on the ground-
done
200% done
mroe done than popcorn
yes
woo
noots
btw haru if you are reading this
you better get your butt in game
because i said so
love you all
Oh and Saii, Your Bio's perfect <3

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 09:19:58 PM »
X'D HARU YOU DIRTY DOG. She really does lie. While I appreciate the comment, she is an amazing roleplayer too. DON'TCHU DENY IT HARUKI.

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline Cocobeanz

• Quarter Moon
  • Idk. Lol.
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 03:36:17 AM »
Welcome to last moon! c: Pokemon is boss. -Hands Saii Staff repelent- They craycray, you might need dat.

-Insert LeekSpin song here-

Offline Aɴᴄᴀ

• Half Moon
  • I'm here for the food.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 12:24:13 PM »
You guys are scaring Saii. Shame on u all. shameshameshame shaem go in th crner n thenk wat u ded u menes. ):<

-slowly pets Saii's ears- It's gonna be ok elelelellelelelelelelellele.

Anyways, welcome on Mars I mean Earth- oops eellelellel I mean LM.

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2014, 08:17:09 AM »
Dutch~
Awwwe! Dun quit Dutch, what would I do without chuuu! T.T
Hehe, thank you so much <3 Took me hours just to write it up.

Faint~
After getting a chance to roleplay with you all, you /all/ are fantastic roleplayers! I truly look forwards to finally having a day off, with an actual good internet connection, so I can roleplay for more than an hour!

Cocobeanz~
Thank you truly for the kind welcome! This is honestly the most welcome I've felt anywhere, ahaha! And yes, I love Pokemon. I look forwards to Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby coming out.
-Eye shifts before hiding the repellent- This may come in handy some day. :P

Anca~
-Huddles against your side in a chibi form, large cat like ears lowered as he holds his arms around your legs- T.T
Ahaha, thank you for the welcome, it means a lot!