March 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM

Author Topic: It's time for me to go  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
It's time for me to go
« on: April 06, 2016, 04:20:06 PM »
I know this is going to appear as quite a shock to some of you, but yes, it's time for me to head on out and leave, this includes giving up my position as staff.
I will probably not be playing much anymore, primarily due to issues both in real life and on the internet, and it has finally caught up to me, and it's probably just the better option for me to leave. I've had a great time playing this game and had a lot of fun being staff, but I need to leave it behind and kind of "move on" if you want to look at it that way.
Anyways, thank you all for the wonderful time here and maybe we'll see each other in the future.
A few of you have me added on your skype and you can continue to talk to me that way, and if you want to talk to me over skype (jenxieftw) just tell me who you are and I'll add you.
Well, that's all I really have to say for now, so farewell, everyone.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: It's time for me to go
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 09:13:32 PM »
Dean- You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you.

When I read this I screamed hhh. This is your personal decision, and I respect that. I'll always cherish the good times we had on here. I hope where ever you go is just as great, and I do need to talk to you once you get everything sorted out!

So farewell my friend, I'm going to miss you so much! See 'ya later, alligator!

And I wanna leave you with one more thing- VENXIEWOLF13

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 11:42:29 AM »
It's so sad to see you go! You were always a respected member in my eyes and I respect your decision now. I know how hard it can be to juggle IRL life and the one you have online.
I hope you're happy now and feel at least a little bit more relaxed with this load off your shoulders! I wish you the best and I hope you return (eventhoughthepointofthisisthatyouwontlmao)

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Tortuga

• June 2016 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • Weeeeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 01:15:27 PM »
I just came here... You cannot go!

I am so sorry to see you go. I know it might not mean much because I wasnt around that long but in my eyes this site was whole with you posting almost every day in either the shoutbox or the threads. For me, your username was equal to Last Moon.

Now it will not be the same for me.

Well, goodbye! Hope to see you around sometime, though.

Signature done by Ulti!

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 02:07:52 PM »
I guess saying goodbye was a really hard choice to make, but if it's the best for you... we can't do nothing to stop you... You were truly a nice person and saying goodbye to you was unexpected...

Farewell Jenxie... last moon will miss you...

-Aetherna-