October 16, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Author Topic: Last Moon Revival News #4  (Read 2656 times)

Offline RakshaWw

• Lead Game Master
    • View Profile
Last Moon Revival News #4
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:16:33 PM »
Last Moon Revival News #4

We are trying to keep these update threads weekly or bi-weekly so if you're reading this thank you for being a loyal player! Last Moon wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people like you interested in playing and keeping this community alive.

In the last update thread we mentioned that shortly there will be a small update with some new content such as markings, character body parts, etc. We apologise that this has not yet happened but please know it is very much in the works and will still be released any day now. Until then, stick around on our forums and keep an eye out for future update threads regarding this update.

A few small changes have happened in the last week:
We have opened staff applications, and already welcomed some new staff aboard. Thank you to everybody who has or is going to apply, we really appreciate any help offered. We are looking for people who have the time and dedication to work with current staff to improve Last Moon and our sister game(s).
The forum rules have been updated so please do not continue posting until you have read and acknowledge them.
Our game rules on the download page have also been or will very shortly be updated too, keep an eye on it if it has not yet been updated for you.
Last but not least we have new additional perks on our donations page! You can now choose to own any item in the game for the low price of $5 and make your character even bigger than the previous max size of 3 (now 5) for $15, which will go towards server costs and features for our new game in development.

Like always at the end of these little update threads.. a new preview of a little somethin-somethin' (still in very early development)
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline ShadowSerine

• Half Moon
  • ~🎮May the odds be ever in your favor.🎮~
    • View Profile
Re: Last Moon Revival News #4
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 05:21:29 PM »
Keep up the good work you all are doing amazing!
There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it. 😂

In-game - ShadowSerine

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
  • Community Manager
  • Discord: Emily White#9436
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »
Oohh, is that to place a mark wherever you like? I'm totally not going to abuse that. ;) Can't wait for more updates, I'll be with you & the community every step of the way.

Sig by: #149569
"You're also paper thin like my spine is slim, my name is paper and I never win" - DarkKnight

Offline tessabear2008

• Tess loves Pixel
  • Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »
Thanks for the hard work! Hope all the hard work pays off and gets the attention you deserve!

Offline xXEVILXx

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
hey there

im new and i like the idea of donations with geting all items for low price but could u maybe make the same for pets if its possible if not its ok too and it wouold be cool if we could test the pet and items before buying so like a demo short seeing and watching it and when u leave the map u lsoe it if u didnt buy
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:49:57 PM by xXEVILXx »

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- alexis1123#1071 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 09:21:04 PM »
ey welcome to lastmoon ^^ we glad to see u

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- alexis1123#1071 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 09:22:31 PM »
and i love ur art ure doing good job