December 15, 2018, 12:11:23 AM

Author Topic: March 2017 Forum Update  (Read 3467 times)

Offline CloudFish

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
March 2017 Forum Update
« on: March 18, 2017, 01:22:42 AM »
March Forum Update
---------------------------

It's nearing on a year since Last Moon's last update and Im sure most if not all of you are itching for the next one. I'd like to start this off by assuring you that a lot of effort is going into it to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. While most of our plans have been kept silent there are many instances where you can get involved. But in the mean time there are plenty going on both on the forum and in-game each week to keep you busy until then.

Note: We are aware of the influx of spam bot accounts recently and I am trying to handle them. Do not reply or post on these threads/messages that are posted as it makes it more of  hassle for me to remove.

When's the Update come out!? What's in it!?

We have not decided on an internal release date though we somewhat have a goal timeframe. The update will include big changes for the game that we are sure you all will enjoy by bringing in new content and also keeping the things that you the community have put input on.

You can view Vessan's development blog here (though Ves is taking a break right now the rest of us are continuing to work on what we are able).

However we need some help on some things and we want YOUR opinions!

Tired of doing the same old quests? While Ven will be hard at work for a new set, we've also like to take into consideration your ideas. So visit this thread and toss them around. Remember you're the ones having to work for this stuff in-game.

In the update we will be introducing the concept of crafting for items and are asking for recipe help here! Food will play an important role in the update so some serious suggestions would be appreciated here, so throw some food suggestions our way.

Contests and Events (Visit this board to see what Events are going on around the forum/game)

Due to the removal of WoW Objects in game we are currently holding a design contest for a few of the models in-game! You can go here to check out the details.

For the past few months Ive tried to stay consistent in having weekly in-game events. These alternate between Wednesdays and Fridays each week and are always posted in the Contest and Events board. Players can vote for what game they want to play each week in rotation. Threads are always posted here each week with date and time for each event.

Each month there is a raffle where a random user will be picked using a number generator for a chance to win a ruby medal. March's raffle can be found here.

Also found in this board will be the dates and times for movie streams hosted by staff of LM. Voting is usually posted to the thread as well.

Reminders:

Our forum moderator applications and development team applications are STILL open. However we are looking specifically for a particle maker for the development team and if you apply for the moderator applications-- please keep in mind you are applying to be a FORUM mod.

Preset submission is currently closed. We will release a thread as the update gets closer for people to send in any new presets (paid of course) when the time comes. If you have paid for a preset previously and have already given it to a staff member they will be added as well. We apologize for the delay and troubles with this.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:42:01 AM by CloudFish »

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• Community Manager
  • stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
Re: March 2017 Forum Update
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:36:17 AM »
Thanks for the update, Cloud!
"If I win, I live. If I lose, I die... Unless I fight, I cannot win." - Mikasa Ackerman, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Offline ..:~Chezzy~:..

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 03:12:09 AM »
How much is each preset? And thanks for the tip pal c:
 :)

Offline CloudFish

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 11:40:54 AM »
Three diamond or 10 dollars

Offline lotus flower

• March 2017 MotM
  • Quarter Moon
  • i love you all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »
Yeeee a update :)

Offline Moontwist

• Quarter Moon
  • embers in my bloodline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »
Thank you for the update, CloudFish!

Offline Gray

• Full Moon
  • I'm officially gone from last moon, i love you all
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 05:58:47 PM »
I really hope to see the update!! Thanks cloud!
Bye bye loves....

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- alexis1123#1071 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 09:20:13 AM »
i cant wait to see next update!! tnx so much i love see new update next!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D