April 27, 2024, 09:31:04 AM

Author Topic: ideas for last moon  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Weaselpup2

• New Moon
    • View Profile
ideas for last moon
« on: April 07, 2015, 07:13:42 PM »
Hi I have some ideas for last moon!
1. New GUI
2.faster run cycle for original body's
3. Faster swim and fly cycle for original body's
4. More health on All body's
I'd really like to see my ideas put in game!

Offline Weaselpup2

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: ideas for last moon
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 02:04:41 PM »
anyone like my ideas?

Offline ...............

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
1. Customizable interface would be a better idea (being able to move pieces around to suite your needs) I think the interface is nice and clean looking and easy to navigate, don't fix what ain't broken!
2. - 4. Depending on the body type you choose these stats change. I find playing with only the original body gets boring, so no need for them to edit it.

The current game will most like not change, interface for the new game will be new and snazzy and health and movement speed might also be edited then for a body similar to original.

Lastly try not to double post, just edit your original post.

Offline Weaselpup2

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 07:36:59 PM »
i think on the original  bodies, they run kind of slow. and on the GUI i meant just change the pictures, i don't really like the beach theme

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 08:24:04 PM »
i think on the original  bodies, they run kind of slow. and on the GUI i meant just change the pictures, i don't really like the beach theme
If you want a faster original or skinny body, you can try making your character smaller, they tend to go faster than the larger characters. However, I think that some of the characters have a slight bit more health (according to when you click on someone's character and it shows up with a little bit over a bar, not by much though, and I'm not exactly sure if it's just a glitch, either.)

You're also not allowed to change the background, that's what the staff made it, and if they want to change it, then they can update it. ^^; But it wouldn't be wise to change the background yourself since it's against the rules to change the files.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 10:15:48 PM »
Smaller characters do indeed run faster.

Also, Jen, I don't think it is a glitch because I know Spiky Bears have more health than a lot of other animals.