April 26, 2024, 06:40:17 PM

Author Topic: Markings  (Read 5431 times)

Offline ~Thyme~

• New Moon
  • A person of great personality
    • View Profile
Markings
« on: April 02, 2015, 10:00:39 PM »
Hello! I'm new here, so just a fair warning lol. I came here in search of something to do when I am not on FH or need a break from it. So I got this. Omg is it better than I thought! I LOVE the merlion model! @.@ But I noticed something: some of the markings here and on FH are the same if not similar, but only for the body markings. I think there should be more head and tail markings such as a snake or natural cougar or tiger markings. Just thought it would be cool, and VERY helpful to those, like myself, who have cougar markings on their main char. Maybe even a few other body markings too, like toeless socks, but that doesn't bother me as much ^^
wolfdog01
Thyme/Merlin

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Markings
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:52:19 PM »
Hello! For one thing, there is a pretty nice panther marking in the head section.

As for tiger, there are various ones.

Offline ~Thyme~

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 04:41:02 AM »
Yeah, panther not cougar ^^ The head and tail just seem to be lacking markings compered to the variety in the body markings.  ;D
wolfdog01
Thyme/Merlin

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 02:57:06 PM »
Last time I checked there was a cougar facial marking along with tiger stripes.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 02:58:34 PM »
Sorry.
I meant cougar markings in the head section.

It appears that you are comparing this game to Feral Heart, which really isn't doing it any good. Last Moon is becoming its own game really, even though it is an IT server.

Offline ~Thyme~

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:33 PM »
I'm not trying to compare it, I just noticed similarities. And I did see a cougar marking but it only had that little nose bit to it. All I'm saying is that there isn't a big variety of head or tail markings and it bums me out  a bit
wolfdog01
Thyme/Merlin

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 02:46:30 AM »

Cougars only really have that nose bit really.

And there's only so much a development team can do for one game. Everything has its flaws.

Although I do agree, more markings for the game would be really cool. Even I would be willing to make them!

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 04:05:37 AM »
I'm not trying to compare it, I just noticed similarities. And I did see a cougar marking but it only had that little nose bit to it. All I'm saying is that there isn't a big variety of head or tail markings and it bums me out  a bit
You can't really always have the exact markings you want, unless you make it yourself. Which in that case, it would be classified as a preset. However, those cost money here on Last Moon, and the last time I checked, unless you bribed Myz to put it in-game, they're closed at the moment.

And yes, you could probably ask a staff member if you could make the markings, but it would be up to the staff team to decide whether it would be put in game or not, and I'm not sure how exactly you would test it without putting it in the preset testing campaign or if it would work that well.

Offline ~Thyme~

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 04:19:36 AM »
You can't really always have the exact markings you want, unless you make it yourself. Which in that case, it would be classified as a preset. However, those cost money here on Last Moon, and the last time I checked, unless you bribed Myz to put it in-game, they're closed at the moment.

And yes, you could probably ask a staff member if you could make the markings, but it would be up to the staff team to decide whether it would be put in game or not, and I'm not sure how exactly you would test it without putting it in the preset testing campaign or if it would work that well.

I see...thanks for a bit of clarification ^^;
wolfdog01
Thyme/Merlin

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2015, 05:54:53 AM »

I see...thanks for a bit of clarification ^^;
No problem. .3.