April 26, 2024, 05:23:42 AM

Author Topic: Pups, Cubs, Foals and other baby characters  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Desiree2402

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Pups, Cubs, Foals and other baby characters
« on: June 27, 2016, 05:30:51 PM »
Oh hey!  ;)
What about when choosing between "Skinny", "Fat", "Original" and etc.to be able to choose "Pup", "Cub" or something? I mean if you want to roleplay with your friends, you can make a tiny character to play as a baby, but it would be better with a special character right?  :P
So, If the Pup, Cub, Foal, Deer foal, Bear cub or just some of them would be added it would be amazing!  ;D
Who is Pro?
Red glowing words = Most Important
(Btw sorry if I have some bad grammar spellings Xd)

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Pups, Cubs, Foals and other baby characters
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »
This kinda feels like a waste of time honestly?
What really would be the change anyway I mean, it looks pretty okay if you just make a small character and theres not really much to change for a pup/cub model?
It feels completely unnecessary, and a waste of time modeling a brand new model that would look exactly the same, I think we're pretty fine with the normal models.
That's just my opinion tho
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 08:31:02 PM »
This kinda, would be a good idea, if the models were TOTALLY different. Though you can just make your character tiny.

So, mabey they can add it. Mabey they wont.
woah im back wtf

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 10:51:19 PM »
I agree with the fact that it's kind of a waste.
But it's a good idea!

Yeah you can make small characters, but characters that are small with big heads and paws and big ol' eyes would be adorable.

or giant characters with these features would be even better-

But nevermind that ehe

Offline Desiree2402

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 08:21:10 AM »
Yeah, lets say it would be a waste of time, but just saying, it would be cool to be the only game with this option. For example: Feral Heart, Wolf Soul, Impressive Title etc are not having this option yet, so to be the first game with a 50% good idea wouldnt be bad... its my opinion.
So, I really think it would be cool, but I also think more ideas should be added so Last Moon would be more.... popular? I mean with the most *unique* ideas and features. But if not, its ok XD :-P.

Plus all my friends who are playing Last Moon are fine with this idea. And lets be honest, most of the players are children (5-10 years) and whats every childs dream? To have a pet! A kitty, a puppy etc... And, if they are playing Last Moon, they would pick to be a pup, or a foal or something. Then at school they would say that you can be a cute pup and everyone will start to play Last Moon. And the game would get some popularity, right? XD Im 13 and I still would like to play as this kind of character. This is a nice idea but if there are some better features to work on, then its not that important XD

EDIT: Merged posts, do not multipost
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:43:15 PM by Dutchval »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 05:42:46 PM »
Please do not multipost, instead, edit your first one.

In my opinion, I don't think this is really worth it. You can already scale your character to infant size, so having an extra model just so that one can have a slightly larger head seems very unreasonable. Part of LM is that you have to be creative, and a bit of imagination into the game.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline melissatiger1

• Quarter Moon
  • Darkheart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2016, 07:10:07 AM »
I kinda like the "make your character head bigger" idea. Just make sure it doesn't explode.... heh.
life is life -me