May 20, 2024, 10:27:10 AM

Author Topic: Banning  (Read 2907 times)

Offline xDayBreakx

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Banning
« on: March 03, 2015, 01:12:47 AM »
I have been banned for absolutely no REASON! -.-  I was happily trying to kill  slender wolf with another player, and my brother (I think the other players name was lunaoscar1 although I am not sure on the number) when I asked him/her about where they got their collar they said it's a secret, I said "Please tell me" and then at that moment I was FREAKING BANNED =.=  My brother, who was also playing in the room with me was banned shortly before me! I have no idea why this would happen as we did NOTHING AT ALL AND I MEAN IT to bother anyone! -.- My brother is only banned for 5 days, and it says so, but when I do the same thing that he does to see how long I am banned, it only says I am banned. DOES THIS MEAN I AM BANNED FOR LIFE??????@!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.- =.= D:< This was my favorite game for the 3 DAYS THAT I HAD BEFORE SOMEONE *rolls eyes* RANDOMLY BANNED ME! -.- Even when I try to make a new account to replace my banned one, (I know that we are only supposed to have one account but I was desperate), it still says I am banned. LIKE WTH! I am really upset about this and would happily like my account to be un-banned. Thank you very much for reading. -.-

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Banning
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 04:57:33 AM »
Aw, I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do about this! A forum rule states the following:
7. Do not discuss about bans/reports!
Do not post a topic with a report or asking why you were banned. Instead, contact an admin or the mod who banned you.

Remember to not rage out on them, as I'm sure the staff would appreciate a nice and respected conversation, for they are spending times out of their busy lives to help you! Also, please be generous about using caps on here.

Best of luck getting your account back! ;)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:12:40 AM by ᴠᴇɴᴡᴏʟғ »

Offline Iannis

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm back on LM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »
I think it's a glitch, sometimes happens, you have to wait a bit.
ShadowPain...

Offline ...............

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:49:20 AM »
If it was the glitch you would be able to log in directly again, it has happened to me many times so this does not sound like the ban glitch. Please PM Myz or RakshaWw. No one can help you with this other than a staff member (most likely only them).

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 09:07:50 AM »
\\Locking.
As Venwolf said, do NOT discuss Bans or reports on the forum. Instead, PM me, or a mod about your issue.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Myz

• Mooo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 09:24:32 AM »
You're not banned, but your brothers ban effects you since you share IP