April 27, 2024, 11:20:26 PM

Author Topic: Disconnected by another user...  (Read 2981 times)

Offline D e s t i n y

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Disconnected by another user...
« on: September 03, 2015, 11:35:08 AM »
When i click on the 'start' button it turns to the loading page then says "disconnected by another user". This has last for 3 hours til now, my internet is good and I've changed my password and i'm sure that no one else knows it.  Help plz!!

Also ive restarted the game and computer many times, do i need to download the game again?

//EDIT: Merged posts, please do not double post in the future, instead edit your last post!
(Solved now!! Thanks a lot to Jenixe and Myz)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:52:27 AM by D e s t i n y »

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
Re: Disconnected by another user...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 07:51:58 PM »
I'm pretty sure this only happens due to internet or other people connecting to your account while you are on it. But since you're a newer user, I doubt there would be any risk of anyone knowing your password. There might be an issue with your internet that you're unaware of...? You could try restarting your internet to see if it helps any.

Offline D e s t i n y

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 12:20:33 AM »
I'm pretty sure this only happens due to internet or other people connecting to your account while you are on it. But since you're a newer user, I doubt there would be any risk of anyone knowing your password. There might be an issue with your internet that you're unaware of...? You could try restarting your internet to see if it helps any.
Sorry about the merged posts, I didn't know I can edit my post at first. I've restarted both my internet and computer but it still not help. I let one of my friend use her computer  to log in my account just now and she also received the message "disconnected by another user". Is this a glitch..? If so does it mean I can't play that account anymore and have to create a new one..and i'm not actually a very new player cuz it has been a few months since i first played LM..I've got medals and items, I don't want them to vanish..

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 12:25:40 AM »
Hm,, I've never seen something like that. It might be a glitch within the account itself if it's happening to the same account on different computers. You could try seeing if Myz knows anything, and in the case you do have to create a new account, I'm sure he could move your items from your old account to your new, but don't do it just yet because your account may be able to be recovered still.

Offline D e s t i n y

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 12:30:43 AM »
Hm,, I've never seen something like that. It might be a glitch within the account itself if it's happening to the same account on different computers. You could try seeing if Myz knows anything, and in the case you do have to create a new account, I'm sure he could move your items from your old account to your new, but don't do it just yet because your account may be able to be recovered still.
Okay I'll go to see him. Thank you!

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 12:36:38 AM »
Mhm, I'll keep this unlocked for now in case Myz wants to post something about it.