April 27, 2024, 07:41:22 AM

Author Topic: How to pick up items?  (Read 2409 times)

Offline deadcanduu

• New Moon
  • dead candy is the best candy~
    • View Profile
How to pick up items?
« on: April 08, 2015, 12:54:48 AM »
Well, people say "Click on the thing you want and then you will hold it" but then when i try to do that, it wont let me. The Easter egg I was trying to pick up is there, doing nothing.
Please give me help on how to actually do this.   
i am dead

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: How to pick up items?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 01:23:12 AM »
Alright! I can help!

I've had this problem before myself.
To pick up an item, you need to either click and hold or double click I think, but don't quote me on it.

If you are having troubles getting the item, you can go into F3 camera mode by holding in fn and pressing F3 (On laptops I believe)
Then, just zoom in on the egg and you'll be able to pick it up.

Offline FerretFoo

• The One You All Love
  • Half Moon
  • lawlz TurcoClurn bestest wow, jurn naow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 02:49:30 AM »
Indeed that is how it is done. F3 is by far the best choice as you can zoom right up on the item. Just click and hold with the left mouse button, you'll see a blue little bubble that says grab or something to that nature, go over that and release. There you go you now hve your item :D and just incase you push I to pull up your items.

Offline ...............

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 10:53:18 AM »
Sometimes small items can be very hard to pick up. Just do what FerretFoo and venwolf said. Use F3 to zoom in and then just keep on double clicking the item at different angles or click and drag for the pick up bubble to appear. I feel your pain, had lots of trouble with picking up the Easter eggs, just keep having patience and keep on clicking!