April 28, 2024, 12:19:13 PM

Author Topic: One character lag  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Roxas

• New Moon
    • View Profile
One character lag
« on: May 27, 2015, 03:44:28 PM »
I apologize if there is a post for this, but I didn't see one when searching through.  I'm not sure if this can be helped, or if it's just my game or laptop.
One of my characters I play lags quite a bit when I look at one of my friends, or just another player in general, my game starts to lag.  It's only on one of my characters, as every other character I play on it seems to be perfectly fine when look at other people.  Again, I think it could even be my own computer or game, but if it's an error that happens to other and if there's a way to fix it, it'd be amazing if I'd be able to fix it.  I can live with it if there's no way.
Thank you for taking the time to read this c:

Note: I really don't want to delete and remake the character, since it has a pet and it's one of my favorites.

Offline FerretFoo

• The One You All Love
  • Half Moon
  • lawlz TurcoClurn bestest wow, jurn naow!
    • View Profile
Re: One character lag
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 06:59:34 PM »
Does this character happen to have a shard on it?

Offline Roxas

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 12:13:20 AM »
No, no shards.  The only items it has is a purple spiked collar and shades.

Offline FerretFoo

• The One You All Love
  • Half Moon
  • lawlz TurcoClurn bestest wow, jurn naow!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 10:55:56 PM »
Hmm okay lets see what we can do. 1. remove the items and restart see if that helps. 2. Reset your homepoint and teleport there and restart lets see what that does. 3.If 1 or 2 didn't work, does your character have a bio? If so transfer it on over to a notepad and then delete the bio. We'll start with those and see what happens.