April 28, 2024, 02:03:15 PM

Author Topic: Problem in Jungle  (Read 2555 times)

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
Problem in Jungle
« on: February 17, 2017, 06:44:20 PM »
Hey guys, so just a few minutes ago, I was going to try and complete my dragon quest which would be located in Jungle. I had to kill a Star Dragon in order to obtain gold medals. However, by the time I reached Jungle, it crashed on me with an Ogre Exception that read: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Vertex Buffer: Out of memory in GLHardwareVertexBuffer::lock at C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\RenderSystems\GL\src\OgreGLHardwareVertexBuffer.cpp (line 126)

And the problem with this is, I cannot even go home because this message appeared in the game's loading screen, and my character that I use most often is trapped there. EDIT: Furthermore, I have tried out several other characters to enter ingame when I was most certain that the last place they had been was not in Jungle, and yet the same message appears before me once more. I am most troubled. I would gratefully appreciate any assistance offered.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 07:40:07 PM by PrettyRecklessSenjuToka »
"I'm still not bitten, I never was and you left me out here to die."

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: Problem in Jungle
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 08:57:46 PM »
Hello There Pal!

First thing you want to do is locate your Last moon Folder you can easily right click on the Last moon shortcut^  Then in the Last moon folder there should be a file called Game, After you click into the files Make sure you don't touch anything else then the file i tell you. The file you have to Delete is savepoint.sav

That should spawn you back where your Home Point is.

Give me a buzz if this helps you ~Knight~  Ps: If you want gold tell me how much and i shall go fetch them.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:11:22 PM by DeadlyKight »

goodnight.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 09:04:19 PM »
That doesn't appear to be the solution for the error, but it will fix the character being stuck there.

I think the actual error itself (to prevent it in the future) has something to do with your graphics card or something so check that your graphics card drivers are updated.

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:20:01 PM »
@DeadlyKight: Yes, this helped. Thank you very much.<3 The problem is solved.

@Venwolf: I would like to prevent the actual error in itself, thank you for providing with this information. However, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you think you can explain this further? I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'graphics card drivers', for I haven't heard of it before.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 09:21:54 PM by PrettyRecklessSenjuToka »
"I'm still not bitten, I never was and you left me out here to die."

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 09:21:17 PM »
Your welcome pal, ill hand it over to Ven now, Have a great day^

goodnight.