April 28, 2024, 12:44:38 AM

Author Topic: Slenderwolf  (Read 2263 times)

Offline bloodyangel831

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Slenderwolf
« on: September 27, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
Anyone have advice on the defeat of slenderwolf? I can't seem to defeat him even with 250 roars and in the air? Help? :'D

Offline Jenxie13

• May 2015 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • corruption is the result of too much power
    • View Profile
Re: Slenderwolf
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:47:53 AM »
//MOVED TO GAME HELP.
Using roars is one of the more efficient ways to kill Slenderwolf. If you use a certain type of body, it will allow your character to inflict more damage. Try using the spiky bear model when roaring because it'll kill him faster.

Offline SorryWhat?

• Quarter Moon
  • Currently Raiding Your Fridge.
    • View Profile
Re: Slenderwolf
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 02:41:32 AM »
Adding to what was said above, Using the Spiky bear with Super cures is my personal method.

What I use:

- Strong pet
- Super Cures
- Spiky bear Model

How I do it:

I use the Spiky bear model to attack, it has the most health out of all of the models. It leaves a small amount of health left, giving you a few seconds to heal yourself. I suggest attacking him, then switching to F1, with your Super Cures ready for when you are hurt, then simply click.

The alternative method, as stated above, is roaring from up high. I personally dislike this method, as you have to buy 250 roars, or 200, to make sure you have enough, and it takes a while + uses more coins, if you're buying it from the "Skills" NPC, Located int he Bazaar.