May 20, 2024, 06:23:42 AM

Author Topic: What are draw points? Also...  (Read 3333 times)

Offline SpookyHollows

• New Moon
    • View Profile
What are draw points? Also...
« on: December 21, 2016, 02:59:00 AM »
Okay, so I just joined yesterday. I have learned quite a bit since I played all night the other night XD
but there are still some things I don't get.

What are draw points? I've been seeing them scattered around in some areas, with low health? And I can draw from them and get...skills, right? If someone could explain that to me, that'd be great.
I drew from one recently and got "lunge" I think.

Also, I've been hunting in Seasonal, but so far nothing has dropped. Is that normal? Or is it a random chance that prey drops an item?

Also how do I get pets? Can I make a prey animal a pet? The kittens at Seasonal are so cute!

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
Re: What are draw points? Also...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 03:18:41 AM »
Draw Points are basically easy ways to get a few skills without having to kill prey or purchase them in Bazaar. They give you a small amount of random skills depending on the map. You can use these skills by pressing the "2" key on your keyboard and cycling through them-- Though I'm sure you've figured this out by now.

Different prey have different rates of dropping things. You can view what prey drops what or where to get certain items by going to the site's Wiki page located here

You can get pets in 2 ways. One is paying for them using medals and purchasing them in the Bazaar. The other way is a bit more tricky. There is a skill called "Tame" that allows you to tame prey to become your pet. To accomplish this you need to drop a prey down to almost 0 health and use the tame skill on it. The tame skill has a very low percentage of actually working though, so to tame one pet it could take all 250 of your Tame skill slots.

Offline SpookyHollows

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 04:09:38 AM »
Those are pretty nifty then! Do they respawn again once they're all used up? o.O

I was wondering why I wasn't getting much in Seasonal XD that explains it

Broken medals, or other medals? I have a lot of broken medals. 
That is insane LOL If I find a good enough pet, I'll have to use those tame skills on it..whenever I have that skill.

Also I just died (woops) how can I fully heal myself? When I try to use cure, it doesn't seem to work.

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 07:55:51 AM »
Those are pretty nifty then! Do they respawn again once they're all used up? o.O

I was wondering why I wasn't getting much in Seasonal XD that explains it

Broken medals, or other medals? I have a lot of broken medals. 
That is insane LOL If I find a good enough pet, I'll have to use those tame skills on it..whenever I have that skill.

Also I just died (woops) how can I fully heal myself? When I try to use cure, it doesn't seem to work.

Broken medals can be converted to bronze medals in bazaar. 2 Broken Medals is 1 bronze medal. 10 Bronze is 1 silver, 10 silver is 1 gold, 10 gold is 1 diamond, 10 diamond is 1 ruby. All currency can be converted except for rubies. Rubies can only be converted into rubies, but you cannot convert rubies into diamonds. So spend your diamonds wisely.

Pets ranges from the high silver, to mid-gold price range. There are also a few in the Ruby Shop.

WHen you are wounded, you must lay down until the red bar goes away. When it does, then you can heal yourself again. You will get a message when you are no longer wounded.

Draw points have a min-max spawn rate per map, so they often will respawn after a while yes. If they don't for some reason, just reload the map by switching dims/leaving the map and reentering/etc.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline SpookyHollows

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 01:10:29 AM »
I didn't think the broken medals would be all that good when I first got one, but heck I'm learning something new everyday. Good thing they are easy to get then! But now I'm all out of inventory space lol
I like how there are a variety of shops in the Bazaar, with different shopkeepers.
(Sorry I keep asking questions on here, I didn't know if I should post a new thread or not)
My final question(s) are..how do I sell things to the item buyer in the Bazaar? I tried to see if I could do it, but I have no idea.

My other one, when I first started playing, I bought an item from the shop on Event Island..I think it was called "I Have No Skull"? But when I looked for it in my Inventory, nothing was there, but a blank space. Is that normal, or a glitch?

There are so many pets to choose from. I heard that people can only have one pet though?
By that, can you only have one pet equipped at a time (and have others in your inventory?) or is it just one pet per account, or per animal you created?

Thank you so much! I didn't realize that my health had dropped so fast lol freaked me out at first.

Honestly I thought they were like world borders or something at first XD
It's fun to run around and see which ones will give you which skill..surprisingly I got a tame skill from one of them o.O

Offline Shadow55

• Half Moon
  • Loser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 03:14:54 AM »
are..how do I sell things to the item buyer in the Bazaar? I tried to see if I could do it, but I have no idea.

There are so many pets to choose from. I heard that people can only have one pet though?
By that, can you only have one pet equipped at a time (and have others in your inventory?) or is it just one pet per account, or per animal you created?

i know the answer for sure to these two questions for the items buyer do not sell anything to him because atm (at the moment) the guy is broken so you will either have to fairly and responsibly trade with someone or just drop it and for your pet question you can have 1 pet per character so say i have 2 characters i can have a pet for both of them if you ever get tired of a pet you have on one of your characters just do /releasepet and it will be set free
and dont worry about all the questions everyone starts somewhere right? i bet once you get all your questions answered you will be the best quest-er in last moon!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 03:16:48 AM by Shadow55 »