April 29, 2024, 05:43:09 AM

Author Topic: Favourite Child hood memories  (Read 1928 times)

Offline tessabear2008

• Tess loves Pixel
  • Half Moon
    • View Profile
Favourite Child hood memories
« on: January 03, 2017, 08:06:41 PM »
Hello all!
What's your best child hood memory ( a memory from any age really). Was it good, bad or OK?

My best memories is going on beach walks and like having a good laugh with family.
My other best memories has been happening the last nine months and carrying on still. It is my part loan pony Monaco he's the world to me is the one who keeps me sane.

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Child hood memories
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 11:32:15 PM »
Hmm I'm not sure if I can really pick one thing but uhm
When I was really young I used to believe that when women were pregnant, their babies were able to see the world outside from their mother's belly (dont ask me how, I don't even know why I'd think that).
So whenever my aunt would visit us when she was pregnant I'd always get this small jar with certain small toys in it and I'd sit down on the table with her and while she chatted with my mom, I'd play with my toys and create little stories, pretending it was a cartoon for the baby to watch. I genuinely believe that and I felt so happy doing it and doing it just felt right, as odd as that may sound and as hard it is for to explain why.

To this day I aspire to continue my journey in art so one day I can bring my stories to life so people can watch them.

Because it just feels right to do it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 11:36:14 PM by Ulti »
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline tessabear2008

• Tess loves Pixel
  • Half Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Favourite Child hood memories
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »
Oh wow that's really cool!