April 28, 2024, 10:04:52 PM

Author Topic: Is anyone planning to stay even though DoE is coming out?  (Read 7438 times)

Offline okina

• Quarter Moon
  • a
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone planning to stay even though DoE is coming out?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 07:09:05 AM »
I'll probably play both.
ifmycomputerisabletohandleDoE,ofcourse
Though I'll surely play more LM than DoE! New games won't make me leave that easily hue

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
Re: Is anyone planning to stay even though DoE is coming out?
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 06:00:33 PM »
UltimateCreations, like I said before, both games will offer very different things.
The vast majority of items, markings, manes, prey, weather system, and maps (unlockable also) are unique and do not match anything from Last Moon or from any other server, we have a brand new currency, group and banking system. whether members want to share their ideas on both games is completely up to them, their posting it suggests that they feel they want it for both games and not for one specifically. we can't cap users suggestions, nor will we! obviously we've tried to keep games unique otherwise there would be no point in the team splitting and forming sister games, but i don't feel Last Moon and DoE sharing 1 or 2 features will dull LM's popularity, as you can see!
in the end, its really up to us whether we want to add any of those suggestions in - they may even be impossible to do - and we have the largest say in suggestions over all possible DoE content.

~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain