April 28, 2024, 01:13:04 AM

Author Topic: Show us your pets!  (Read 6041 times)

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Show us your pets!
« on: July 31, 2014, 01:12:58 AM »
Pretty self-explanatory, and it's a fun way to share a little bit about yourself as well.
All you gotta do is get a pic of your pet and give us a name! It could be a dog, cat, horse, lizard, fish, hamster, whatever!

I'll start off with my pride and joy

That's my baby, Ottis. Best friend since I was little.

And if it makes any of you feel more comfortable about posting strange pets, I'll go ahead and try and top you ahah.

Alvin, Simon, and Theodore. They're all brothers, and happen to be my cousin's... pets you could say. They've got a ton of cool animals back there.

Offline RaivenWings

• Full Moon
  • #SorryNotSorry
    • View Profile
Re: Show us your pets!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 02:52:08 AM »
Oh wow, look at them pretty birds! And dat doggie looks so sweet X3

Well, I can't find any recent pictures of her (she's just over a year old now), but this is my baby Cleo when she was itty-bitty.

Spoiler for Large Img:

I has a Demonloaf! Thank you Haur!

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 03:52:35 AM »
BAWW RAI she's so cute omg

Sammy

That's a genuine "Sick of your shit" look right there.

Offline RioLucariolu

• Quarter Moon
  • I am Lucario!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
Okay my 2 little pets
The first one is Blu who is a parakeet or budgie or budgerigar( maybe they all mean the same but I don't know what it is in English):
Spoiler for Hiden:

And this is my cat Sefiir and well she acts like a dog not a cat.. If you throw a ball to her she will go after it and give it back.. Well here she is:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Myz

• Mooo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 06:33:55 PM »

Meet Chabo, he's a fucking dickhead.

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:48:53 AM »
Those are some cute pets. <3
-----
My derp of a cat, Spaz (because he likes to run around the house a lot, lmao)
Spoiler for :
Get off my chair man

I see ghostttt - boo -

My cat loves my bed
[/color][/font][/i]

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »
I have my scruffy pride and joy of a mutt, Rocky

This is when we first got him

A lil more recent

He ran me over and was proud of it.

Offline Myz

• Mooo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 08:27:24 AM »
Okay, I live on a farm and I have lots of different animals, I'd show them all to you, but that would take a very long time, trust me. You're better off just meeting these "siblings" of mine...

This is my cat, Lucky. She's a nice cat, loves to cuddle under a blanket. Never (EVER) get on her bad side, she will claw you and any wooden piece of furniture she can find.

This is Molly (I call her Ms. Molly), she's ten years old and the second oldest animal to ever live with me and my family. We got her as a tiny puppy, but she still has the soul of a young pup today.

This is Callie, our young Calico kitten, or as my dad calls her "Psycho Devil Cat" or "PDC." In this picture, she gives me the "I'm Plotting To Kill You" look. I think she is a sweet cat sometimes. Yes, she knocks down glass ornaments and once knocked my phone into the toilet, but forgive and forget, right?   

This is my best friend, Lucy. She is a beautiful, energetic Rat Terrier who loves to go for walks and eats the food I forget about on my desk in my room. Once you meet her, you'll love her.

This is my ferret, Ricky. He loves to run around our living room, rip up tissue boxes and drink coffee (I'm serious, never leave a cup of coffee on a table alone when he's in the room).

This is Ricky's sister, Sadie. She's a very calm, relaxed ferret that likes to snuggle with her older brother or just curl up under a blanket. She also likes to hide from me under the sofa, so I have to try to either lift the sofa myself to grab her or try to lure her out with food or a toy.

This loveable guy is Jasper, we picked this name because he was born in Jasper County, Iowa and he looks like a Jasper too, doesn't he? His hobbies include eating, fletching tennis balls and staring into your soul making you think he knows the secrets of the universe.

This is Gracie or Grace for short. She is a wonderful, long-haired dachshund. We adopted her because the breeding went terribly wrong and she was born partially blind (you can see her eyes, how her 3rd eyelid is over only half-way across the eye) and deaf. Nobody wanted her because of her deformities, so we brought her home with us and I love her very much. She loves us all and she is always so happy!

This is Tiger. He's a very elderly cat that my mom owned before she even met my dad. He may be old, yes, but he is the greatest cat you could ever meet. He never hisses or growls, he'll never scratch or bite you, he only wants to cuddle with you and meow at you.

Okay! Last, but certainly not least, my Barred Rock Hen, Bella! Yes, I named her after Bella Swan from Twilight. She is very loving and enjoys sitting on my lap or munching on grass. Also, in the background, there is a Barred Rock Rooster named Daily (He's black and white like a daily newspaper), Bella and Daily are parents to our new Barred Rock chick Rosie that was born a couple weeks ago. I'd show you a pick, but I don't have one at the moment.

Alright, I'm sorry for SO many pictures, I just love my animals so much and I want you guys to see them! I live in a farm in the middle of Iowa where animals are family, never food. We never butcher any of our chickens for meat and we all hate hunting of any kind (except fishing).

Offline Myz

• Mooo
  • Head Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 10:04:25 PM »
That's a lot of pets

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 11:29:30 PM »
I have a lot more. My parents and I are huge animal lovers. I have chickens, ducks, guinea hens, miniature roosters, a salamander, parakeets, dogs, cats, ferrets, guinea pigs and hamsters. I'll post a picture of any one you want. I love it when people ask about my beloved pets.

Offline RaivenWings

• Full Moon
  • #SorryNotSorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2015, 06:13:14 PM »
Guineas! *chants to see the guinea pigs*

I has a Demonloaf! Thank you Haur!

Offline Neeva

• Quarter Moon
  • U N CALL ME CUTE. I am fire I am death.//Smaug//
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2015, 06:45:15 PM »
AWW everybody got such lovely creatures <3 //Gimme.//
Even if I like dogs, I'm more like a cat person. I've got 4 fluffs.

This pretty cat is Eagle. I named her this way because she got a yellowish muzzle, like a beak.
So funny. She's a silent, peaceful and lazy bones cat. She never hissed or scratched anyone- But if she's mad, she'll simply leave you and go find another lazing place. These are some pics of her:
Spoiler for Hiden:

So, this madcat is Robin. His chest fur makes him looks like a robin. [Noticed that both names are inspired by birds and specifically by their appearance? x'DDD] My sister calls him ''Maddie'' because my mother said he's kinda mad //Nuh he's just an annoying clawing machine// xD Also, please ignore my ugly face E-E
Spoiler for Hiden:
And this fluffy kitten is my love. <3 She's Eva, a playful lovely cat. She's really needing A LOT of attention and love, but she's getting enough from both me and my sister.
Spoiler for Hiden:

So these are my babies. <3 //Robin bae we still love you even if you're a bish at times.//
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:48:22 PM by Neeva »

I have no life at all