April 27, 2024, 11:39:55 AM

Author Topic: When Romance Takes A Turn On You  (Read 5215 times)

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
When Romance Takes A Turn On You
« on: May 10, 2015, 02:56:20 AM »
Have you ever had those wonderful moments where you fall in love with someone, weather it's Reality or Online, and then suddenly you hear they already have a boyfriend/girlfriend and/or doesn't like you?
Yea, thanks a lot romance.

Storytime, Yay!
I fell in love with this girl (who happened to be a friend I've met long ago) and then I asked her out and she was all like "Sorry, no. Maybe later ^^'?"
I felt like I just had someone rip my heart out my chest and stomp all over it then run off. Lmao.
Just like that vine says ~
Robber: "It's like she stole my heart."
Therapist: "Don't you steal wallets, though?"
Robber: "Yea, but that's different."

Got any stories? Can you relate?
Cheer us up or something? Yea, go ahead and post already.[/color][/font][/i]

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: When Romance Takes A Turn On You
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 03:14:40 AM »
Oh my god so

I was uh
dating this one boy who I actually really liked.

and
he said that he couldn't date at the time so
we broke up
and I still like him
but my friend asked if he still felt the same way
and he said no

so well story of my life I guess
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:18:29 AM by ɟʃoʍuǝʌ »

Offline Dub

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 06:30:39 PM »
Oh I got a story alright. Not the happiest.

I met this girl while working on a project for a state wide competition.  Most interesting girl I ever met. She was real pretty too.
And we clicked pretty fast and remained cuff close and still are today.
Although, 1 year after meeting her I finally found the courage to tell her exactly how I felt.  I prepared myself for rejection and acception. What did happen though, I was not prepared for.
She cried. Not happy tears either. I scared her. She didn't want to hurt me because I was her best friend so I guess it was hard for her to let me down.
After that we hardly talked for a week.  Eventually things got better and we are inseparable as friends.

Offline Lyric

• the real slim shady
  • Full Moon
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:01:21 PM »
I liked the same guy for all of middle school, ended up dating for a week in eighth grade, and then we broke up, and now were good friends.
I have worse stories but eh relationships are weird.

Avatar by iMorpheus! Signature by DubstepiC!

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 04:22:32 PM »
I've only ever expressed interest in a small handful of guys. Took one to a dance as a friend and even that turned out to be a disaster. Kind of glad though, because I found out later he dropped out shortly thereafter and learned a  a few other things about him that made me glad that happened.

As for the other guy, we were supposed to go to prom together and at the last minute, he lied in front of his mother claiming he never said that he would take me in the first place (to make matters worse, there were other people there WHEN he said it the first time INCLUDING his mother just to prove that I had not misheard him) and that he was going to another one, elsewhere, with some other girl. I went to prom and hung out with my friends and other people who went stag and had a great time. WHY the heck do people just freak out and /not/ go to these things when things don't turn out?

So yeah. Not much luck on my end. LOL People get so bent out of shape over this stuff. I've /never/ understood why. I get that it's disappointing. Sure but why do people, particularly unmarried couples who've been together less than six months fall to pieces over this stuff?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 04:26:01 PM by FaintSilhouette »

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 07:22:08 PM »
Never. Evereverever.
Okay I may hold a secretive mild interest to someone but thats more the fact that he's funny to talk to BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT
Oh wait....
Shit...
-runs-

Offline xtropicx

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 02:56:39 AM »
I've never been in interest of a boy, no. WELL, I GUESS ONE. I ADMIT IT. But,  I never told him and got less and less of a crush on him. So, ya.

Offline granite

• Quarter Moon
  • "Friends call me gran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2015, 01:39:58 PM »
you know what you need? some svedka for that...
~golden days~

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2015, 05:15:37 PM »
Well, I've never had a real boyfriend in my life before. Actually, my best friend and I tried dating, but it didn't really work out. All of the romance of my life happens online (Yeah, my life is sad), I met this wonderful guy on Feral Heart, his name was Tobias, I loved him more than anyone else I knew and he felt the same. We had a wonderful time together, falling in love... Then he got diagnosed with cancer. He broke this news to me a couple weeks after we met I think. I was devastated, how could I know if he would still be alive after surgery? He had to leave for two weeks because he had to go into surgery with his sister, who also had cancer. I felt so depressed during those days, like my heart had gone with him. After the dreaded two weeks had passed, he returned for one day, he had his cancer removed, I was so thrilled! Then he told me his sister still had cancer and his family was running low on money.. So they had to get rid of their computer. After that, I didn't see him for 1 month and then he came back for 1 day because he was at his grandparents for a couple days. I had missed him so much. But after that 1 day, he never came back. He said he would be online for a couple days, was he dead? What happened? I still don't know what happened to him to this day. I came back here to Last Moon from Feral Heart to try to move on from him, I never truly will and I still cry thinking about him. Tobias will always hold a place in my heart...

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2015, 07:44:17 PM »
Wow.
I'm very sorry for you Midnight.

My romance always happens online, too.
I had a girlfriend who broke up with me and we never spoke to each other again, ever.

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2015, 08:28:10 PM »
Thank you. It's been hard to cope with his absence, but day by day, I get better and I  hope he's doing okay. I'm also getting used to be on my own more. I'm sorry for your experiences with the subject as well.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:33:35 PM by Midnight »

Offline MaxieMemelord

• Full Moon
  • IT'S DEEPER THAN RADIOHEAD LYRICS, MAN
    • View Profile
    • NOT THE WASPS
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »
I fall in love with fictional characters exclusively.

[cri]
Pretty sure I lost some Karma for saying something about Ice Cap