April 27, 2024, 08:55:33 AM

Author Topic: Downloading problems!  (Read 1701 times)

Offline ivyclaw

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Downloading problems!
« on: September 24, 2016, 12:23:33 AM »
Hi my names Amanda and im the owner of Ivyclaws. I downloaded last moon about a year or so ago. My computer broke however and i had to get a new one. My current computer is a Lenovo, Thinkpad or a Yoga. I have windows 10 as well. I tried to download this but it alwaus shows this message and ill quote exactly what it says. "OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic Library /\RenderSystem_Direct3D9. System Error: The specified module could not be found. in DynLib::load at C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\orge_src_v1-7-4\OrgeMain\src|OrgreDynLib.cpp (line 91)" Ive downloaded the other links that say it will help but it never does. Its frustrating because ive tried so many other roleplay games and none compare to Lastmoon and I miss playing and talkting to my friends. There is almost no chance you will see this but if you do please if theres anyway you can help it would be much appreciated! Thank you much! I hope to play soon.  :)

Offline Tortuga

• June 2016 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • Weeeeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading problems!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 12:56:02 PM »
Hello there!

It does seem like a DirectX issue.

After downloading the additional files (DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++), did you also install them? I am asking because someone had a problem like this and we found out the person just downloaded them but didnt install them.

Or try to go to their official website and download them from there.

Make sure you also take a look at your anti-virus. It might have removed some files without you knowing.

Signature done by Ulti!

Offline Moontwist

• Quarter Moon
  • ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀs
    • View Profile
Re: Downloading problems!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 04:34:53 PM »
As stated below, download DirectX. Run and extract the files. Then, go to the folder you extracted it to and run DXSETUP. This should fix your problem, best of luck.