May 06, 2024, 05:37:09 AM

Author Topic: Trapped in Christmas Land?  (Read 1954 times)

Offline SerberusPawz

• Quarter Moon
  • cool
    • View Profile
Trapped in Christmas Land?
« on: January 16, 2015, 11:57:11 PM »
Geh i'm okay with the deer thing now. My only problem?
I'm trapped on the Xmas map, the one that plays nice Christmas music and all of that. I can't find a portal to get back to the Winter map, then back to Spawn Island as I like to call it because you spawn there. Can anybody help?
Also I found a blue dot on the map and followed it, but it led me to this huge present and I couldn't find a portal anywhere. If..blue orbs of the minimaps even resemble portals, that is.
all hail the penguins

Offline RakshaWw

• Head Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped in Christmas Land?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 12:19:49 AM »
type /gohome in the chat :)

Offline SerberusPawz

• Quarter Moon
  • cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 12:33:22 AM »
Thanks! Also I have to add on to this, er..I recently made a deer and a weasel because why not. I spawn and start to try to move around but my character is facing the direction I want to go, running but it doesn't move, it just stays there, frozen in place. It's really weird, not sure how to describe it. It may just be my computer? I don't know but if there's a way of solving this problem i'll be glad to hear it.
Also the game lags incredibly. And this may just be my computer too but still. Gah hopefully I can fix this owo
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:41:24 AM by SerberusPawz »
all hail the penguins

Offline ...............

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 07:30:47 AM »
Well for your first question, many maps in LM doesn't have a portal that goes back to the map you came from. The blue dots are portals and the one in Xmas is hidden in the big present (you stand underneath the present and jump up), which leads to Default. Like RakshaW pointed out, the easiest way to escape a map is to just go home by typing in the chat or opening the home box by pressing H and then clicking go home.

Your second question, I don't know what could be wrong with your weasel and deer, I've played with both models and they work fine. Have you restarted the game and then logged in with your weasel/deer again? Some people say resizing characters helps, I think.

Third question, try changing your rendering system and play your game in windowed mode if you don't already. This might help with the lag.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:32:56 AM by Belladonna Artemis »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 09:49:32 AM »
1) Sounds like a character creation bug. Resize your character a teensy bit and then log back in on it, and it should be fine ^^
2) Try turning off / down some settings

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!