April 27, 2024, 10:52:36 PM

Author Topic: Apology  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Gerthin

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Apology
« on: March 12, 2017, 08:02:52 AM »
Look I need to apologize to the whole community of lastmoon and before I do so I did have a account called AshyGhost but I told dutch to delete it and then few days later I made this one *NOW making another account was wrong and stupid for me to do I really truly apologize for that. But let me really say what I have to get out it has been honestly eating away at me a lot and I wanted to just apologize. Everyone here I am very sorry for the way I acted on here and down the road I just was starting to get into stuff on Lastmoon and being so rude and then doing stupid stuff. You know when I first joined I just loved this game and I really still do you know I made so many friends here down the way I felt so happy and everyday I loved being able to come on LM to see my friends laugh and do things together. And after everything that happened down the way I was just thinking why did I ever do this and be so cold. I know people make mistakes but I don't think my mistakes can be forgiven but I feel like I can be more mature and not get into anymore trouble like I did. I Apologize to all the staff and members of lastmoon And if I can still play I wont be like I was I swear and promise that to you all I wont break that promise I made I try to quit but after I found this game I never could and I understand 100% if I can no longer play LM ~Ashy~

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: Apology
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 04:13:51 PM »
Look I need to apologize to the whole community of lastmoon and before I do so I did have a account called AshyGhost but I told dutch to delete it and then few days later I made this one *NOW making another account was wrong and stupid for me to do I really truly apologize for that. But let me really say what I have to get out it has been honestly eating away at me a lot and I wanted to just apologize. Everyone here I am very sorry for the way I acted on here and down the road I just was starting to get into stuff on Lastmoon and being so rude and then doing stupid stuff. You know when I first joined I just loved this game and I really still do you know I made so many friends here down the way I felt so happy and everyday I loved being able to come on LM to see my friends laugh and do things together. And after everything that happened down the way I was just thinking why did I ever do this and be so cold. I know people make mistakes but I don't think my mistakes can be forgiven but I feel like I can be more mature and not get into anymore trouble like I did. I Apologize to all the staff and members of lastmoon And if I can still play I wont be like I was I swear and promise that to you all I wont break that promise I made I try to quit but after I found this game I never could and I understand 100% if I can no longer play LM ~Ashy~

I forgive you for anything you may have done in the past.  And I completely understand if you changed accounts to get away from any problems you or someone else may of caused, etc.  I hope that staff can forgive you, and friends as well.  I'm just glad to still see you on LM, I haven't seen you in a long while and I'm hoping we can hang out again.  Also, if you ever need anyone to vent out towards, you can always PM via forums or Discord (Cookie#3030)
I wont be in-game as often as I usually am for this month, but next month I'm coming completely back.  I've just been having some irl issues that I need to get a grip on before I put anymore stress on myself trying to keep up with the LM community.  I'm always checking at the forums as well, so expect a little bit more posts.  I hope to see you around more often, and let's just hope you don't leave for good.  :)
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline skywolf254

• Half Moon
  • moosup
    • View Profile
    • Last Moon
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 05:34:43 PM »

I'm still iffy towards you, but won't ignore you if you talk to me.

Offline tessabear2008

• Tess loves Pixel
  • Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »
Everyone makes mistakes if you learn from them then you are bound to be a better person the next time so don't worry too much

Offline granite

• Quarter Moon
  • "Friends call me gran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 05:15:24 AM »
I may be a bit late, nonetheless ill welcome you back whenever there's been many worse before you and im sure we've yet to see the worst of it, so come on back if ya want maybe we'll have a party like back in the good ol'  day's ~gran
~golden days~

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »

Hey man look, none of us are perfect. We all make mistakes, some worse than others, but the only important thing you should take from making mistakes is learning from them. Hell you guys wouldnt believe how much of a brat I was when I was just a member here.
As long as you learn from your mistakes, and then prove that you won't do them again, or try in your best power not to make the same mistakes, and show that, I think you'll have nothing to worry about.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!