May 18, 2024, 10:39:19 PM

Author Topic: Helllllooooo  (Read 3444 times)

Offline MayLy

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Helllllooooo
« on: May 29, 2016, 09:11:26 AM »
Um, hi. I believe I never made an introduction here on this forum or on the old one, even though I've been around this game for a while, maybe this time I'll actually make some friends, who knows.
My social skills are a solid 0, please bear with me xD.

My in-game username is MayLy, but you can call me May (or Adri, that's my irl nickname)
My hobbies include wasting my time on random online games and listening to music (who doesn't anyways) and fangirling over kpop

I've been lurking around the IT community since 2009, (I was only 11 back then lel) so maybe some of you might have seen my username somewhere at some point (I use it on literally every server), and ever since IT shut down I've been playing around on random servers, I've tried most of them, but I'm never really on a server to stay. I play for about a month or so and then I get bored and disappear for like 4 months. Way to go lol.

BUT I've really taken a liking to Last Moon, it's one of the few servers that really have something special and new, so maybe this time I'll be here to stay, even though I've played before and at some point I ended up leaving, mostly because I had no friends so it wasn't that fun for me lol

Anyways, if you ever see me in-game, feel free to say hi ^^ (if I don't reply I might be AFK or I might have my chat box closed, don't hate me pls)

Also I sound so serious LOL I swear I'm a nice and fun person

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
Re: Helllllooooo
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:11:30 AM »
Hellllllooooooooo   I am CanineCat, I like to be called Canine. And welcome (back?) to the weird world of LastMoon!
woah im back wtf

Offline Tortuga

• June 2016 MotM
  • Full Moon
  • Weeeeeeeeee!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »
Hello and welcome back to Last Moon!

Dont worry, I am sure you will find plenty of friends, since people grew quite talk-active. Well, at least ever since I have been part of this awesome community.

You have been so lucky to have experienced the real IT, I had to make do with FH first before KovuLKD gave the source codes out for other servers. I envy you D:

Last Moon so far is the best indeed. Lots of fun, lots of people, friendly community, awesome mods and admins.

Let us hope you will be here to stay. if you see me ingame, come right up to me. I love company.

Signature done by Ulti!

Offline Lyric

• the real slim shady
  • Full Moon
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 02:05:54 PM »
Welcome back famalam! Hope you're doing gr8!

Avatar by iMorpheus! Signature by DubstepiC!

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 04:21:35 PM »
Welcome back to Last Moon! My name is Aetherna, but you can call em Aeth. See ya in-game!

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2016, 06:38:47 PM »
Welcome back to Last Moon!

We'll do our best to make you feel welcomed here. Hopefully we already are....   :P

See you in-game bud!

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2016, 08:25:34 PM »
Welcome to Last Moon! I'm glad you like it here! Don't be scared to speak to others xD I assure you we don't bite

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline MayLy

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 12:08:14 PM »
Thank you all for the warm welcome <3 I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy my stay here, even if I don't know how long it will be xD

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 04:49:50 PM »
*rolls in*
am i late

Anyway, welcome back to Last Moon! I hope you enjoy your stay here no matter the length!