Introduction
My name is NeeQuinzel, also known as Qui or Quinn. I知 fairly new to this server in particular, but not new to the Impressive Title community itself. I知 a pretty old character from Impressive Title, but not at all known as I left due to the game being shut down. Now I知 back and I got reminded of the old gem a couple weeks ago and found this server along with a few others that interested me. I知 hoping to be able to make friends here and maybe even share and help in the community.
About Me
I was born and raised in Texas, I知 a very laid back and outgoing, I enjoy meeting people and helping out at any cost. I知 16-years-old and have really bad social anxiety, scared of deep water, dolls & bugs. My zodiac sign is a Leo which makes me very shy, determined, energetic, courageous, honest and supposably a natural leader. At least that's what I致e been told. I知 very independent and hardworking, I write about everything I think of and always wanted to turn it into something people will remember me by but been to shy and torn down my social anxiety to do anything. Though I may be sorta depressed, I am still trying to coop by helping others and just trying to enjoy my time with loved ones and friends.
Interests
Though I may not seem very interesting by the slightest and you値l most likely not care about these sorta things, I値l still share what I like just for the heck of it and maybe even find potential friends with the same set of interests.
Food
�
Asian foods, Italian foods, all noodles and fries
Colors
�
Olive Green, pastel pinks and grey
Snacks
�
sunflower seeds, frozen grapes, cantaloupe, hot chips and vanilla bean ice cream
Stores
�
Halloween stores and urban outfitters
Seasons
�
Autumn and winter
Activities
�
Art, watching videos and movies
Music
�
Country, R&B, pop and rock
Subject
�
Computer science and art
Food Places
�
Canes, Taco Ville, Rose痴 Cafe and Taco Cabana
Places
�
Hawaii, Paris, and Tokyo
Movies
�
Most of all Disney and Pixar movies
Shows
�
Parks and Rec, The Office, Nailed It, Grace and Frankie, Miraculous Ladybug, etc.
Games
�
ESO, Skyrim, tricky towers, etc.