April 28, 2024, 10:10:51 PM

Author Topic: just delete this shit  (Read 2470 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
just delete this shit
« on: August 21, 2015, 11:51:05 PM »
you know what?
just delete this aha
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:04:37 PM by SinPrince »
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline InkMark

• Quarter Moon
  • Potato Lord
    • View Profile
    • last moon
Re: What Happens after Forever? [CONCEPT ART/SCENE DRAWS]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 12:53:33 AM »
Oh the one you have up looks pretty good but
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude but, I'm pretty the CREATOR of this RP has a file with all the concepts she has so far and I don't think you even asked her to put this up.
I think you should leave this stuff for her as this story is probably older then you can even think. I, myself, being there when this RP idea was first created think you should ask her first.

Either way keep up the good job!

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
Re: What Happens after Forever? [CONCEPT ART/SCENE DRAWS]
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 01:51:24 AM »
Oh the one you have up looks pretty good but
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude but, I'm pretty the CREATOR of this RP has a file with all the concepts she has so far and I don't think you even asked her to put this up.
I think you should leave this stuff for her as this story is probably older then you can even think. I, myself, being there when this RP idea was first created think you should ask her first.

Either way keep up the good job!

Oh I'm pretty sure I'm co-owner of the roleplay, you know? I've talked on and off about concepts. And she has told me that others inside the roleplay are allowed to make new species or concepts if they choose to. So its completely fine. Ulti had it sitting around for a while and now its resurfaced to be played with and used finally (?). We're both doing a bunch of concepts on-and-off so. I see I sound rude or sassy but it is unmentioned that I sparked the idea to bring a group roleplay to LM between her, Div, and I.

Thank you for the compliment though!
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies