April 27, 2024, 10:33:46 PM

Author Topic: Animated walk cycles commissions, LM currency and of LM characters:D  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
 :) :) :)Hello everyone! ;D After two days of working on it, I have finally finished the preview image~
So I am taking animated gifs/walk cycles of LM characters, and charging LM currency. :D :D :D
 :D
Here's a preview of what one would like like, with my own sexy babu Vanye
<-- Preview image.

Price: 1 Diamond per character
(The reason I am charging that much is because it took me two days to fully complete Vanye's walk cycle. Charging any less would feel like under-charging myself.

Here's some bonus things/packages for the commission

For an extra diamond:
*I can shrink it down to put in the little gif file in the signature
*Add a bg of choice(I.E: walking through a land scape*
*And shrink it down with a landscape for the gif in the siganture

Prices may go up by one gold if the you have the following-
*A super complicated character
-Note, prices go up by two gold if you have the following x2-
*A merlion, deer, rabbit, or bear. As I would have to redo a majority of the animation.

Payment is only through LM currency, and I must be payed before I start. You must supply me with color files or screen shots of your characters. Specifically the in-game character creator color codes(where you pick the characters colors) I'll need all of those in screenshots to get the colors.

If anyone is interest please private message me. :D

!!!USES AND COPYRIGHT OF MY ANIMATED JOURNAL DOLLS!!!
I do not allow these journal doll/gifs to be reupload anywhere on the internet, except for whats listed above. If you do not pay for it, you're not allowed to convert them into gifs for the signature or icons without my permission, as that would be altering my art. I will upload these to deviantart(full size and with credit to you) as a way to archive them.
Please respect my wishes and do not alter my artwork without asking my permission.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 05:25:45 AM by Tenzin8Pema2438 »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
Re: Animated walk cycles commissions, LM currency and of LM characters:D
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:24:19 AM »
Holy balls I need one of these o3o
I'll grab some refs once I'm back on a computer and figure out how much money I have

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 05:25:30 AM »
I'll grab some refs once I'm back on a computer and figure out how much money I have
Holy cow, sweet! I'd love to draw your oc!:D thanks for your interest, Dutch!*hugs* :)

Offline JackalNetwork

• Quarter Moon
  • <3?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »
Mmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfhnnnnn
Zipzapzoopidy dippidy do da looks like you got a nice customer, aka me me and maby me too. Lookin like you're gonna be rich mhmhm.  Sorry, in just so hyped. I was gonna ask, if it was possible to have two in one gif? Vanye and mah boi Thomas signature thing? I know it would be expensive and I'm probably going to over pay by a bit, and a separate one for my bf's oc (I'm makeing a ref at the moment cause I was given description only x-x) and one of a signature Thomas.

So I think that's x5 dimonds for Thomas and Vanye, x2 for Bf's oc 'Coopin' siggy and x2 for Thomas siggy.  Sorry I'm makeing a long thing, I'll get the diamonds later on and pay n stoof. I really love your art style ;w; hnhnhn

Offline Lyric

• the real slim shady
  • Full Moon
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2015, 05:22:53 PM »
God damnit I wish I had money D;

Avatar by iMorpheus! Signature by DubstepiC!

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 08:54:45 PM »
Holy cow, sweet! I'd love to draw your oc!:D thanks for your interest, Dutch!*hugs* :)

Mmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfmfhnnnnn
Zipzapzoopidy dippidy do da looks like you got a nice customer, aka me me and maby me too. Lookin like you're gonna be rich mhmhm.  Sorry, in just so hyped. I was gonna ask, if it was possible to have two in one gif? Vanye and mah boi Thomas signature thing? I know it would be expensive and I'm probably going to over pay by a bit, and a separate one for my bf's oc (I'm makeing a ref at the moment cause I was given description only x-x) and one of a signature Thomas.

So I think that's x5 dimonds for Thomas and Vanye, x2 for Bf's oc 'Coopin' siggy and x2 for Thomas siggy.  Sorry I'm makeing a long thing, I'll get the diamonds later on and pay n stoof. I really love your art style ;w; hnhnhn

Yay ^u^ do you mean Thomas and Vanye in the same gif? I don't mean to sound over-protective, but I don't really want Vanye in anyone elses signature but mine, as he's my babeh and I wuvs him too much .O. sorreh
I could probably do a combined gif for your other characters though.
(psssttt, I could combine a gif of Thomas and Vanye for you, as long as you don't use it in a signature though .O. I'd like to see them walking together, but Vanye is my baby and must remain in my gif area forevers) If you're interested PM message me so we can work out the details:D  AHMG I'mma be rich*starts throwing 100's everywhere*
Also, I'm glad you like my art style, thank you!.U.*hugs*

I need to save up for one of these! Looking forward to doing business with you 8)

Eee, thank you<3 I look forward to doing business with you, too!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 05:30:50 AM by Tenzin8Pema2438 »

Offline Scourge

• Quarter Moon
  • I din't wanna wake up, bu then I found your touch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 07:54:55 PM »
I need to save up for one of these! Looking forward to doing business with you 8)
<b> just a teen who listens to pop and peculiar music. i'm about as special as the person sitting next to you. unless they happen to be a scientist who found the cure to cancer.</b>